Synthesis and morphology investigations of a novel alkyne-functionalized diblock copolymer
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 78–85, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Wei, X., Gu, W., Li, L., Shen, X., Kim, J.-K. and Russell, T. P. (2013), Synthesis and morphology investigations of a novel alkyne-functionalized diblock copolymer. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 78–85. doi: 10.1002/polb.23183
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
- Department of Energy Office of Basic Energy Science. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-96ER45612, DE-FG02-04ER46126
- the NSF-supported Materials Research Science and Engineering Center at UMass (L. Li, X. Shen)
- the NSF-supported Center for Hierarchical Manufacturing at UMass (W. Gu)
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DEAC02-98CH10886
- the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!