Temperature dependent phase behavior of PNIPAM microgels in mixed water/methanol solvents
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Responsive Polymers, Particles, and Assemblies
Volume 51, Issue 14, pages 1100–1111, 15 July 2013
How to Cite
Kojima, H., Tanaka, F., Scherzinger, C. and Richtering, W. (2013), Temperature dependent phase behavior of PNIPAM microgels in mixed water/methanol solvents. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 1100–1111. doi: 10.1002/polb.23194
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!