Comparison of two types of vertically aligned ZnO NRs for highly efficient polymer solar cells
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 272–280, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Gonzalez-Valls, I., Angmo, D., Gevorgyan, S. A., Sebastián Reparaz, J., Krebs, F. C. and Lira-Cantu, M. (2013), Comparison of two types of vertically aligned ZnO NRs for highly efficient polymer solar cells. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 272–280. doi: 10.1002/polb.23214
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!