Formation of a porphyrin/fullerene light-harvesting system from self-assembly of porphyrin-end-functionalized polycyclohexane and [6,6]-phenyl-C61-butyric acid methyl ester: Effects of microphase separation and π–π interactions
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 368–375, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Natori, I., Natori, S., Kanasashi, A., Tsuchiya, K. and Ogino, K. (2013), Formation of a porphyrin/fullerene light-harvesting system from self-assembly of porphyrin-end-functionalized polycyclohexane and [6,6]-phenyl-C61-butyric acid methyl ester: Effects of microphase separation and π–π interactions. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 368–375. doi: 10.1002/polb.23222
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!