Effect of low-temperature processing on dry film photoresist properties for flexible electronics
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 668–679, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Vásquez Quintero, A., Briand, D. and de Rooij, N. F. (2013), Effect of low-temperature processing on dry film photoresist properties for flexible electronics. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 668–679. doi: 10.1002/polb.23240
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!