Direct borohydride fuel cell performance using hydroxide-conducting polymeric nanocomposite electrolytes
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Alkaline Fuel Cells
Volume 51, Issue 24, pages 1779–1789, 15 December 2013
How to Cite
Huang, C.-C., Liu, Y.-L., Pan, W.-H., Chang, C.-M., Shih, C.-M., Chu, H.-Y., Chien, C.-H., Juan, C.-H. and Lue, S. J. (2013), Direct borohydride fuel cell performance using hydroxide-conducting polymeric nanocomposite electrolytes. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 1779–1789. doi: 10.1002/polb.23250
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!