In memory of Chrisophe Baravian
A study of the deformation-induced whitening phenomenon for cavitating and non-cavitating semicrystalline polymers
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 826–841, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Farge, L., Andre, S., Pawlak, A., Baravian, C., Irvine, S. C. and Philippe, A.-M. (2013), A study of the deformation-induced whitening phenomenon for cavitating and non-cavitating semicrystalline polymers. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 826–841. doi: 10.1002/polb.23267
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!