Effect of biaxial orientation on dielectric and breakdown properties of poly(ethylene terephthalate)/poly(vinylidene fluoride-co-tetrafluoroethylene) multilayer films
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 882–896, June 2013
How to Cite
Carr, J. M., Mackey, M., Flandin, L., Schuele, D., Zhu, L. and Baer, E. (2013), Effect of biaxial orientation on dielectric and breakdown properties of poly(ethylene terephthalate)/poly(vinylidene fluoride-co-tetrafluoroethylene) multilayer films. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 882–896. doi: 10.1002/polb.23277
- Issue online: 19 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation through the Center for Layered Polymeric Systems (CLiPS) Science and Technology Center . Grant Number: DMR-0423914
- Office of Naval Research . Grant Numbers: N00014-10-1–0349 , N00014-11-1–0251
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!