Structural relaxation behavior of strain hardened shape memory polymer fibers for self-healing applications
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 966–977, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, P. and Li, G. (2013), Structural relaxation behavior of strain hardened shape memory polymer fibers for self-healing applications. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 966–977. doi: 10.1002/polb.23295
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI 0900064
- Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: NNX11AM17A
- Louisiana Board of Regents. Grant Number: NASA/LEQSF(2011-14)-Phase3–05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!