Correlation of charge transport with structural order in highly ordered melt-crystallized poly(3-hexylthiophene) thin films
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 943–951, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Singh, C. R., Gupta, G., Lohwasser, R., Engmann, S., Balko, J., Thelakkat, M., Thurn-Albrecht, T. and Hoppe, H. (2013), Correlation of charge transport with structural order in highly ordered melt-crystallized poly(3-hexylthiophene) thin films. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 943–951. doi: 10.1002/polb.23297
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) in the framework of SPP 1355 “Elementary Processes of Organic Photovoltaics”
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.