Preparation and characterization of nanometer-thin freestanding polymer foils for laser-ion acceleration
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 51, Issue 18, pages 1355–1360, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Aurand, B., Elkin, B., Heim, L.-O., Lommel, B., Kindler, B., Tomut, M., Rödel, C., Kuschel, S., Jäckel, O., Barz, J. and Kuehl, T. (2013), Preparation and characterization of nanometer-thin freestanding polymer foils for laser-ion acceleration. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 1355–1360. doi: 10.1002/polb.23340
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!