Polymer entanglement loss in extensional flow: Evidence from electrospun short nanofibers
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 51, Issue 18, pages 1377–1391, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Greenfeld, I. and Zussman, E. (2013), Polymer entanglement loss in extensional flow: Evidence from electrospun short nanofibers. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 1377–1391. doi: 10.1002/polb.23345
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation . Grant Number: 2006061
- Israel Science Foundation . Grant Number: 770/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!