*M.J. and R.T. contributed equally to this work
Influence of the bridging atom in fluorene analogue low-bandgap polymers on photophysical and morphological properties of copper indium sulfide/polymer nanocomposite solar cells
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 51, Issue 19, pages 1400–1410, 1 October 2013
How to Cite
Jäger, M., Trattnig, R., Postl, M., Haas, W., Kunert, B., Resel, R., Hofer, F., Klug, A., Trimmel, G. and List, E. J. W. (2013), Influence of the bridging atom in fluorene analogue low-bandgap polymers on photophysical and morphological properties of copper indium sulfide/polymer nanocomposite solar cells. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 1400–1410. doi: 10.1002/polb.23350
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
- Christian Doppler Research Association, the Austrian Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth (BMWF)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.