Selective control over the lamellar thickness of one domain in thin binary blends of block copolymer films
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 51, Issue 19, pages 1393–1399, 1 October 2013
How to Cite
Park, S.-B. and Zin, W.-C. (2013), Selective control over the lamellar thickness of one domain in thin binary blends of block copolymer films. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 1393–1399. doi: 10.1002/polb.23353
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011–0003171
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!