Pattern replication in blends of semiconducting and insulating polymers casted by horizontal dipping
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 51, Issue 19, pages 1419–1426, 1 October 2013
How to Cite
Rysz, J., Josiek, M., Marzec, M. M. and Moons, E. (2013), Pattern replication in blends of semiconducting and insulating polymers casted by horizontal dipping. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 1419–1426. doi: 10.1002/polb.23354
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 621-2010-4155
- Göran Gustafsson Foundation for Research in Natural Sciences and Medicine. M. M. Marzec
- EU Human Capital Operation Program, Polish. Grant Number: POKL.04.0101-00-434/08-00
- uropean Regional Development Fund in the framework of the Polish Innovation Economy Operational Program. Grant Number: POIG.02.01.00-12-023/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!