Synthesis and characterization of polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane hybrid co-crosslinked poly(N-isopropylacrylamide-co-dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate) hydrogels
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 1494–1504, 15 October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Xiong, Y., Peng, C., Liu, W., Peng, Y. and Xu, W. (2013), Synthesis and characterization of polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane hybrid co-crosslinked poly(N-isopropylacrylamide-co-dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate) hydrogels. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 1494–1504. doi: 10.1002/polb.23360
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation . Grant Number: 21104017, 61174100
- Hunan Provincial Science and Technology Project . Grant Number: 2012FJ4369
- Hunan University of Technology Natural Science Foundation . Grant Number: 2011HZX28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!