Poly(methacrylic acid)-grafted clay–thermoplastic elastomer composites with water-induced shape-memory effects
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 1513–1522, 15 October 2013
How to Cite
Wu, T., O'Kelly, K. and Chen, B. (2013), Poly(methacrylic acid)-grafted clay–thermoplastic elastomer composites with water-induced shape-memory effects. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 1513–1522. doi: 10.1002/polb.23362
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- Irish Research Council for Science, Engineering and Technology and the University of Sheffield
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.