Unique photoactive nanocomposites based on rhodamine 6G/polymer/montmorillonite hybrid systems
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 1672–1679, 1 December 2013
How to Cite
Czímerová, A., Jankovič, L., Madejová, J. and Čeklovský, A. (2013), Unique photoactive nanocomposites based on rhodamine 6G/polymer/montmorillonite hybrid systems. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 1672–1679. doi: 10.1002/polb.23382
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- Slovak grant agency VEGA. Grant Numbers: 2/0107/3, 2/0132/13
- APVV agency. Grant Numbers: APVV-0291-11, APVV-0362-10
- Research and Development Operational Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!