Correlation of macromolecular permeability to network characteristics of multivinyl poly(vinyl alcohol) hydrogels
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 63–72, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Habib Nafea, E., Poole-Warren, L. A. and Martens, P. J. (2014), Correlation of macromolecular permeability to network characteristics of multivinyl poly(vinyl alcohol) hydrogels. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 52: 63–72. doi: 10.1002/polb.23397
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- Australian Research Council Discovery Projects for funding . Grant Number: DP0986447
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!