Enhancing heterogenous crystallization resistance in a bead-spring polymer model by modifying bond length
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 134–140, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Mackura, M. E. and Simmons, D. S. (2014), Enhancing heterogenous crystallization resistance in a bead-spring polymer model by modifying bond length. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 52: 134–140. doi: 10.1002/polb.23398
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE)
- Texas Advanced Computing Center systems Ranger and Stampede. Grant Numbers: DMR120019, DMR130011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!