Microcantilevers as gas-phase sensing platforms: Simplification and optimization of the production of polymer coated porous-silicon-over-silicon microcantilevers
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 141–146, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Meltzman, S., Shemesh, A., Stolyarova, S., Nemirovsky, Y. and Eichen, Y. (2014), Microcantilevers as gas-phase sensing platforms: Simplification and optimization of the production of polymer coated porous-silicon-over-silicon microcantilevers. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 52: 141–146. doi: 10.1002/polb.23405
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
- Technion funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!