Enhancing the device performance of a blue light-emitting copolymer using CdSe/ZnS quantum dots
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 147–156, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Mucur, S. P., Lenkeit, D., Kanelidis, I., San, S. E., Holder, E. and Tekin, E. (2014), Enhancing the device performance of a blue light-emitting copolymer using CdSe/ZnS quantum dots. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 52: 147–156. doi: 10.1002/polb.23406
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- The Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: HO3911/2-1: “Hybrid polymer/nanocrystals structures: fabrication and studies of energy transfer, charge generation, and transport.”
- Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI). Grant Number: #733
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.