Ordering poly(trimethylsilyl styrene-block-D,L-lactide) block copolymers in thin films by solvent annealing using a mixture of domain-selective solvents
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 36–45, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Cushen, J. D., Wan, L., Pandav, G., Mitra, I., Stein, G. E., Ganesan, V., Ruiz, R., Grant Willson, C. and Ellison, C. J. (2014), Ordering poly(trimethylsilyl styrene-block-D,L-lactide) block copolymers in thin films by solvent annealing using a mixture of domain-selective solvents. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 52: 36–45. doi: 10.1002/polb.23408
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: #F-1709
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: F1599, W911NF-10–10346
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!