Poly(3-hexylthiophene) aggregate formation in binary solvent mixtures: An excitonic coupling analysis
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 526–538, 1 April 2014
How to Cite
Johnson, C. E. and Boucher, D. S. (2014), Poly(3-hexylthiophene) aggregate formation in binary solvent mixtures: An excitonic coupling analysis. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 52: 526–538. doi: 10.1002/polb.23447
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!