Triplet harvesting in poly(9-vinylcarbazole) and poly(9-(2,3-epoxypropyl)carbazole) doped with CdSe/ZnS quantum dots encapsulated with 16-(N-carbazolyl) hexadecanoic acid ligands
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 539–551, 1 April 2014
How to Cite
Khetubol, A., Van Snick, S., Stanislovaityte, E., Hassinen, A., Coutiño-González, E., Vanderlinden, W., Firdaus, Y., Fron, E., Vlasselaer, M., Simokaitiene, J., De Feyter, S., Hens, Z., Grazulevicius, J. V., Dehaen, W. and Van der Auweraer, M. (2014), Triplet harvesting in poly(9-vinylcarbazole) and poly(9-(2,3-epoxypropyl)carbazole) doped with CdSe/ZnS quantum dots encapsulated with 16-(N-carbazolyl) hexadecanoic acid ligands. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 52: 539–551. doi: 10.1002/polb.23451
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2013
- Research Fund of the K.U. Leuven for financial. Grant Numbers: GOA2011/3, ZWAP 4/07
- Belgium Science Policy through. Grant Numbers: IAP 6/27, 7/05
- EU through the Marie Curie network “Herodot”. Grant Number: 214954
- FWO for a research grant to ZH. Grant Number: project G.0479.10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!