Self-consistent field theory investigation of directed self-assembly in cylindrical confinement
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Theory and Modeling
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 142–153, 15 January 2015
How to Cite
Laachi, N., Delaney, K. T., Kim, B., Hur, S.-M., Bristol, R., Shykind, D., Weinheimer, C. J. and Fredrickson, G. H. (2015), Self-consistent field theory investigation of directed self-assembly in cylindrical confinement. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 53: 142–153. doi: 10.1002/polb.23452
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!