Electrical conductivity, impedance, and percolation behavior of carbon nanofiber and carbon nanotube containing gellan gum hydrogels
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 52, Issue 13, pages 864–871, 1 July 2014
How to Cite
Warren, H., Gately, R. D., O'Brien, P., Gorkin, R. and in het Panhuis, M. (2014), Electrical conductivity, impedance, and percolation behavior of carbon nanofiber and carbon nanotube containing gellan gum hydrogels. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 52: 864–871. doi: 10.1002/polb.23497
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!