Dedicated to Prof. C. G. Overberger on his 65th birthday.
Effects of bulky substituents on oxygen permeation behaviors of polystyrene-based polymers†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1986 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Polymer Science: Polymer Symposia
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 291–302, 1986
How to Cite
Kawakami, Y., Kamiya, H. and Yamashita, Y. (1986), Effects of bulky substituents on oxygen permeation behaviors of polystyrene-based polymers. J. polym. sci., C Polym. symp., 74: 291–302. doi: 10.1002/polc.5070740125
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!