Sustaining China's Economic Growth after the Global Financial Crisis by Nicholas R. Lardy. Washington, DC, Peterson Institute for International Economics, 2011. 200 pp. Paper, $21.95.
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 Academy of Political Science
Political Science Quarterly
Volume 128, Issue 1, pages 192–193, Spring 2013
How to Cite
WARNER, E. (2013), Sustaining China's Economic Growth after the Global Financial Crisis by Nicholas R. Lardy. Washington, DC, Peterson Institute for International Economics, 2011. 200 pp. Paper, $21.95. . Political Science Quarterly, 128: 192–193. doi: 10.1002/polq.12032
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!