Warlords: Strong-Arm Brokers in Weak States by Kimberly Marten. Ithaca, NY, Cornell University Press, 2012. 280 pp. $35.00.
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 Academy of Political Science
Political Science Quarterly
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 352–353, Summer 2013
How to Cite
DRISCOLL, J. (2013), Warlords: Strong-Arm Brokers in Weak States by Kimberly Marten. Ithaca, NY, Cornell University Press, 2012. 280 pp. $35.00. . Political Science Quarterly, 128: 352–353. doi: 10.1002/polq.12046
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!