China's Regulatory State: A New Strategy for Globalization by Roselyn Hsueh. Ithaca, NY, Cornell University Press, 2011. 320 pp. $35.00.
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 Academy of Political Science
Political Science Quarterly
Volume 128, Issue 2, page 341, Summer 2013
How to Cite
SCOBELL, A. (2013), China's Regulatory State: A New Strategy for Globalization by Roselyn Hsueh. Ithaca, NY, Cornell University Press, 2011. 320 pp. $35.00. . Political Science Quarterly, 128: 341. doi: 10.1002/polq.12062
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!