Framing Muslims: Stereotyping and Representation after 9/11 by Peter Morey and Amina Yaqin. Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press, 2011. 256 pp. $27.95.
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 Academy of Political Science
Political Science Quarterly
Volume 128, Issue 2, page 369, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Sinno, A. H. (2013), Framing Muslims: Stereotyping and Representation after 9/11 by Peter Morey and Amina Yaqin. Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press, 2011. 256 pp. $27.95. . Political Science Quarterly, 128: 369. doi: 10.1002/polq.12063
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!