State of War: The Political Economy of American Warfare, 1945–2011 by Paul A.C. Koistinen. Lawrence, University Press of Kansas, 2012. 320 pp. $39.95.
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Academy of Political Science
Political Science Quarterly
Volume 128, Issue 3, pages 558–560, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Cappella, R. (2013), State of War: The Political Economy of American Warfare, 1945–2011 by Paul A.C. Koistinen. Lawrence, University Press of Kansas, 2012. 320 pp. $39.95. . Political Science Quarterly, 128: 558–560. doi: 10.1002/polq.12078
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!