Elusive Victories: The American Presidency at War by Andrew Polsky. New York, Oxford University Press, 2012. 456 pp. $29.95.
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Academy of Political Science
Political Science Quarterly
Volume 128, Issue 3, pages 539–541, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Howell, W. g. (2013), Elusive Victories: The American Presidency at War by Andrew Polsky. New York, Oxford University Press, 2012. 456 pp. $29.95. . Political Science Quarterly, 128: 539–541. doi: 10.1002/polq.12086
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!