The Presidential Road Show: Public Leadership in an Era of Party Polarization and Media Fragmentation by Diane J. Heith. Boulder, CO, Paradigm Publishers, 2012. 192 pp. Paper, $24.95.
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 Academy of Political Science
Political Science Quarterly
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 788–789, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Eshbaugh-Soha, M. (2013), The Presidential Road Show: Public Leadership in an Era of Party Polarization and Media Fragmentation by Diane J. Heith. Boulder, CO, Paradigm Publishers, 2012. 192 pp. Paper, $24.95. . Political Science Quarterly, 128: 788–789. doi: 10.1002/polq.12116
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!