Security Integration in Europe: How Knowledge-based Networks Are Transforming the European Union by Mai'a K. Davis Cross. Ann Arbor, University of Michigan Press, 2012. 292 pp. $65.00.
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 Academy of Political Science
Political Science Quarterly
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 762–763, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Wolff, A. T. (2013), Security Integration in Europe: How Knowledge-based Networks Are Transforming the European Union by Mai'a K. Davis Cross. Ann Arbor, University of Michigan Press, 2012. 292 pp. $65.00. . Political Science Quarterly, 128: 762–763. doi: 10.1002/polq.12137
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!