Now at Loyola University, New Orleans, LA, USA
Quality of life among long-term survivors of breast cancer: different types of antecedents predict different classes of outcomes
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 749–758, September 2006
How to Cite
Carver, C. S., Smith, R. G., Petronis, V. M. and Antoni, M. H. (2006), Quality of life among long-term survivors of breast cancer: different types of antecedents predict different classes of outcomes. Psycho-Oncology, 15: 749–758. doi: 10.1002/pon.1006
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2005
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: CA78995, CA84944
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.