Absenteeism from work: the experience of employed breast and prostate cancer patients in the months following diagnosis
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 739–747, August 2006
How to Cite
Bradley, C. J., Oberst, K. and Schenk, M. (2006), Absenteeism from work: the experience of employed breast and prostate cancer patients in the months following diagnosis. Psycho-Oncology, 15: 739–747. doi: 10.1002/pon.1016
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2005
- National Cancer Institute: Labor Market Outcomes of Long-Term Cancer Survivors. Grant Number: (R01 CA86045-01A1)
- National Cancer Institute SEER. Grant Number: N01-PC-35145
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.