A pilot study of yoga for breast cancer survivors: physical and psychological benefits
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 891–897, October 2006
How to Cite
Nicole Culos-Reed, S., Carlson, L. E., Daroux, L. M. and Hately-Aldous, S. (2006), A pilot study of yoga for breast cancer survivors: physical and psychological benefits. Psycho-Oncology, 15: 891–897. doi: 10.1002/pon.1021
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.