Women's experiences of repeated HPV testing in the context of cervical cancer screening: a qualitative study
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 196–204, March 2007
How to Cite
Waller, J., McCaffery, K., Kitchener, H., Nazroo, J. and Wardle, J. (2007), Women's experiences of repeated HPV testing in the context of cervical cancer screening: a qualitative study. Psycho-Oncology, 16: 196–204. doi: 10.1002/pon.1053
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2005
- Cancer Research UK
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.