Prevalence of acute and post-traumatic stress disorder and comorbid mental disorders in breast cancer patients during primary cancer care: a prospective study
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 181–188, March 2007
How to Cite
Mehnert, A. and Koch, U. (2007), Prevalence of acute and post-traumatic stress disorder and comorbid mental disorders in breast cancer patients during primary cancer care: a prospective study. Psycho-Oncology, 16: 181–188. doi: 10.1002/pon.1057
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2005
- Cora Lobscheid Foundation
- Donors' Association for the Promotion of Sciences
- Humanities in Germany, Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen. Grant Number: T 129-12.171
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.