A prospective study of the impact of genetic susceptibility testing for BRCA1/2 or HNPCC on family relationships
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 320–328, April 2007
How to Cite
Oostrom, I. v., Meijers-Heijboer, H., Duivenvoorden, H. J., Bröcker-Vriends, A. H. J. T., van Asperen, C. J., Sijmons, R. H., Seynaeve, C., Van Gool, A. R., Klijn, J. G. M., Riedijk, S. R., van Dooren, S. and Tibben, A. (2007), A prospective study of the impact of genetic susceptibility testing for BRCA1/2 or HNPCC on family relationships. Psycho-Oncology, 16: 320–328. doi: 10.1002/pon.1062
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2005
- Department of Clinical Genetics
- University Medical Center Rotterdam
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.