A family-based model to predict fear of recurrence for cancer survivors and their caregivers
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 214–223, March 2007
How to Cite
Mellon, S., Kershaw, T. S., Northouse, L. L. and Freeman-Gibb, L. (2007), A family-based model to predict fear of recurrence for cancer survivors and their caregivers. Psycho-Oncology, 16: 214–223. doi: 10.1002/pon.1074
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2005
- SEER NCI. Grant Number: NOl-CN-65064
- Helen Newberry Joy Foundation, Wayne State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.