The development and evaluation of a measure to assess cancer survivors' unmet supportive care needs: the CaSUN (Cancer Survivors' Unmet Needs measure)
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 796–804, September 2007
How to Cite
Hodgkinson, K., Butow, P., Hunt, G. E., Pendlebury, S., Hobbs, K. M., Lo, S. K. and Wain, G. (2007), The development and evaluation of a measure to assess cancer survivors' unmet supportive care needs: the CaSUN (Cancer Survivors' Unmet Needs measure). Psycho-Oncology, 16: 796–804. doi: 10.1002/pon.1137
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2005
- NSW Institute of Psychiatry, Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!