Illness stories on the internet: what do breast cancer patients want at the end of treatment?
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 937–944, October 2007
How to Cite
Overberg, R. I., Alpay, L. L., Verhoef, J. and Zwetsloot-Schonk, J. H. M. (2007), Illness stories on the internet: what do breast cancer patients want at the end of treatment?. Psycho-Oncology, 16: 937–944. doi: 10.1002/pon.1157
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2006
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.