Assessment is not enough: a randomized controlled trial of the effects of HRQL assessment on quality of life and satisfaction in oncology clinical practice
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 1069–1079, December 2007
How to Cite
Rosenbloom, S. K., Victorson, D. E., Hahn, E. A., Peterman, A. H. and Cella, D. (2007), Assessment is not enough: a randomized controlled trial of the effects of HRQL assessment on quality of life and satisfaction in oncology clinical practice. Psycho-Oncology, 16: 1069–1079. doi: 10.1002/pon.1184
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2006
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: PBR 6132
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R29 CA51926
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.