Supportive-expressive group therapy for women with metastatic breast cancer: survival and psychosocial outcome from a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 277–286, April 2007
How to Cite
Kissane, D. W., Grabsch, B., Clarke, D. M., Smith, G. C., Love, A. W., Bloch, S., Snyder, R. D. and Li, Y. (2007), Supportive-expressive group therapy for women with metastatic breast cancer: survival and psychosocial outcome from a randomized controlled trial. Psycho-Oncology, 16: 277–286. doi: 10.1002/pon.1185
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2006
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
- Cancer Council of Victoria
- Kathleen Cuningham Foundation
- National Breast Cancer Foundation of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!