Factors influencing physicians' detection of cancer patients' and relatives' distress: can a communication skills training program improve physicians' detection?
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 260–269, March 2008
How to Cite
Merckaert, I., Libert, Y., Delvaux, N., Marchal, S., Boniver, J., Etienne, A.-M., Klastersky, J., Reynaert, C., Scalliet, P., Slachmuylder, J.-L. and Razavi, D. (2008), Factors influencing physicians' detection of cancer patients' and relatives' distress: can a communication skills training program improve physicians' detection?. Psycho-Oncology, 17: 260–269. doi: 10.1002/pon.1233
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2006
- ‘Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique-Section Télévie’
- ‘Fonds d'Encouragement à la Recherche de l'Université Libre de Bruxelles’
- C.A.M., training and research group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.