A prospective study on educational level and adaptation to cancer, within one year after the diagnosis, in an older population
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 373–382, April 2008
How to Cite
Barbareschi, G., Sanderman, R., Tuinstra, J., van Sonderen, E. and Ranchor, A. V. (2008), A prospective study on educational level and adaptation to cancer, within one year after the diagnosis, in an older population. Psycho-Oncology, 17: 373–382. doi: 10.1002/pon.1243
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2006
- Dutch government
- University of Groningen
- Faculty of Medical Sciences in Groningen
- Dutch Cancer Society
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.