Factors that influence cancer patients' and relatives' anxiety following a three-person medical consultation: impact of a communication skills training program for physicians
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 488–496, May 2008
How to Cite
Lienard, A., Merckaert, I., Libert, Y., Delvaux, N., Marchal, S., Boniver, J., Etienne, A.-M., Klastersky, J., Reynaert, C., Scalliet, P., Slachmuylder, J.-L. and Razavi, D. (2008), Factors that influence cancer patients' and relatives' anxiety following a three-person medical consultation: impact of a communication skills training program for physicians. Psycho-Oncology, 17: 488–496. doi: 10.1002/pon.1262
- Issue online: 28 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2007
- ‘Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique-Section Télévie’ of Belgium
- ‘Fonds d'Encouragement à la Recherche de l'Université Libre de Bruxelles’ (Brussels, Belgium)
- C. A. M., training and research group (Brussels, Belgium)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.